Friday, August 15, 2008

I want someone who makes me feel beautiful.

It's 12:52 AM, I haven't had a shower, I'm SUPPOSED to be studying, instead here I am blogging.

......... Why am I not surprised?

Anyway, it's my last time blogging for 2 weeks cause I asked my dad to take away the laptop tmrw so I can study next week. (Yeah like I'm so rajin like that. Please -.-) And the week after that is Trial 2. I'll try and make myself forget about all hot guys (coughryanrossjaredletobrendonurierobertpattinsonjacksonrathbonee) and focus on being a nerd :)

Because after PMR.... dum dum dum.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICAAAA HERE I COMEEEEEE.

The US= More Panic at the disco, SHOPPING, SHOPPING, my sexy sidekick! and hopefully a zillion of other concerts :D :D I'll be a freak if I want to okay.

But yeah... looking past all the after PMR excitement, I really have to get AT LEAST 7A's. And not for my parents. For myself. To prove to teachers that even though I'm a naughty student *grins* I can get good grades.

... wtf damn determined but when it comes to opening books its a whole different story. God. If only it were that easy. I mean, I just started studying today and tomorrow I'm going to Singapore. Haha, I'm screwed.

School has been rather dramatic lately, like no shit. Tons of dramarama happening in class and I refuse to pick sides because for the FIRST TIME, it isn't me that's involved in all this shit. Proud ah? Haha.

Tomorrow's the Merdeka Carnival, which I will be attending cause I'm only leaving for S'poree at night. :) My happy level? Could be happier but hey it's PMR year so I guess right now I'm pretty fine.

Hrm. Recently people've been asking me what I wanna be when I grow up? And I guess I don't really have an answer, though I know it has to be something that's gonna involve me getting rich and famous. I know half of you guys are probably like omg so expected la i mean look at her she's such a bimbo (screw you guys btw) but...

I wanna become an actress or singer, but I can't sing for shit (especially infront of PEOPLE.) Acting? That I like doing. But I don't have the accent :) And I dont know how to make myself cry. I'd wanna become a writer too. That's something I can do till I get old haha and writing doesn't really involve Math. I hate Math :)

And btw.. when I do become rich and famous, it isn't just for the fame and money. It's cos unlike you lazy people out there, I actually DO want to change the world. I mean, sure, the money's nice too, but I HATE people who don't care about global warming and poverty and stuff.. Open your eyes.. That's also one of the main reasons why I admire Jared Leto. He's a rockstar, who doesn't drink, nor do drugs, and his eco conscious. If only he were younger. :( Haha.

So yeah, I have good intentions. And most probably I'll become one of the above... or maybe all of the above. One thing I know? NO WAY would I ever become an account. No way in freaking hell. Haha.

1 comment:

Bernardine said...

I think you're gonna be a glamourous famous Music VJ, definitely something that has to do with the entertainment industry. Or maybe a fashion designer like Brooke Davis :)

Heh. I see alot of potential in you, love. Tell Singapore I said hi. Haha, hope you had truckloads of fun :D